Welcome you to DRP Public School, Palwal, Huda Sector-2, with a commitment to nurture and equip young learners with the uncommon ability of self exploration and development. Our aim is to nurture children to become confident, sensitive, socially committed and well rounded individuals, equipped to become young envoys of progress. Our children grow in the best of environment and under the guidance of competent faculty, elements indispensable today for gaining knowledge and understanding.
Parents may choose to fill online registration form or download, print, fill and submit at school(click here to download admision form)
ADMISSION PROCESS AND POLICY
Nursery – Class IX
- Nursery : Minimum Age is 3+ as on 31.03.2015
- KG : Minimum Age is 4+ as on 31.03.2015
- Class I : Minimum Age is 5+ on 31.03.2015
- Registration for Admission: Collection of the Application Form from the school front desk on payment of Rs. 300/-.
- Submission of the duly filled Application Form, with necessary documents as detailed in Application form, within three days from the date of purchase.
- On Grant of Admission: Completion of Admission formalities including payment of fee within three working days.
- Admission is being granted on first come first serve basis, till the availability of seats.
- There shall be no interaction with the student for classes Nursery to VIII.
- Entrance test for students applying for grade IX.
- For the benefit of parents, the valid registrations shall be invited for an interaction with the Principal to share the vision, mission and philosophy of the school and define expectations of eachother.